Basic functions of the E-KOM Interface
- Sending e-mails to several recipients, copying recipients (Carbon Copy) or non-visible copying recipients (Blind Carbon Copy)
- Add referrer addresses when sending e-mails
- Integrated application for outgoing telephone calls via TAPI interface (CTI = computer telephony integration)
- Sending payment reminders via e-mail
- Extensive receiver selection of addresses, contacts, additional addresses and users.
Additional functions of the E-KOM Interface
- Connection to the COM interface for the paperless sending of Winword documents
- Connection to the shipping information system
- Automatic e-mail sending of documents in relation to mail transactions, e.g. sending invoices via e-mail.
- Data export and import of mail addresses to external e-mail marketing programs such as MailChimp
- Digital mailing of serial letters and broadcasts